If certain shoes cause pressure on your feet or you have discomfort near your big toe, you may have a bunion. A bunion is a bony bump, often painful, and found on the side of the big toe that may only be removed through surgery. If you have a bunion, you may be eligible to participate in a medical research study to evaluate an investigational pain medication following bunion removal.
Among other study requirements, participants must:
- Be between the ages of 18-80 years
- Have at least one qualifying bunion that requires surgical removal
- Be available for a three-night stay in the clinic
Qualified participants may receive the following at no cost:
- Bunion removal surgery performed by a board-certified podiatrist
- Physical exams and lab work
- Investigational study medication
Financial compensation up to $1400 may also be provided for time.
For more information or to see if you pre-qualify, please call us for a no-cost screening and evaluation or click here to complete our registration form and one of our patient recruitment specialists will contact you.« Back